1. End all breeding at the Los Angeles Zoo that is not part of an endangered species re-release program.
2. Prohibit circuses that employ exotice animals from exhibiting within the city limits.
3. Outlaw the use of leghold traps in all its forms within the city limits.
4. Microchipping placement prior to sale for all cats and dogs sold in the city of Los Angeles.
5. Old owner of a dog or cat, beginning with first sale, must register new owner with the local animal control agency where animal will reside.
6. All households or pet shops that observe the birth of a litter on their premises, must register with local animal control agency. Report the number of animals and their eventual disposition (i.e. sale, relinquishment, destroyed, or adopted).
7. No rodeos allowed to operate within the city limits until they remove calf roping as an event, agree to veterinarians and humane oversight of the paraphnelia and treatment of all animals used at public events.
8. All facilities which slaughter livestock, poultry or rabbits or other vertebrates within the city limits shall have a veterinarian on hand during hours of operation. All forms of slaughter must render the animal senseless before it is killed.
9. No licensing of live animal markets outside of areas zoned for animal slaughter.
10. Prohibit the importation of wild born primates apes into the city of Los Angeles or through its public facilities.
11. Exempt bona fide animal rescue organizations from kennel licensing requirements and other laws governing the number of companion animals that can be housed on private property in the city of Los Angeles.
12. Remove restrictions on pet ownership in rental housing.